Audi 22/55 hp Type E Phaeton, 1924
After the First World War, Audi resumed production of civilian automobiles. Concentration was focussed on the Types G, C and E, which had already been produced before 1914 and which had now been given several improvements. For example, the cars now had electric starter motors and lighting systems. In line with the trends, they were also given stylish pointed radiators and modernised bodies. A 4-wheel brake system was introduced in 1924. The vehicle shown is from the last batch of the Type E model series and was fitted with a touring car body made by Erdmann & Rossi of Berlin.