Horch 14-17 hp Tonneau, 1904
In 1902, August Horch relocated his business from Cologne to Reichenbach in the Vogtland district, where he began work on the development of a 4-cylinder car. In May 1903 the first test drive took place. In October 1903, the Horch 4-cylinder was presented with two displacement versions at the exhibition at the Crystal Palace in Leipzig. However, production in significant numbers did not commence until in May 1904, when the company relocated again to nearby Zwickau.