Update for mobile phone preparation (Bluetooth) in conjunction with concert radio / MMI radio
To perform the update, you will need an empty SD card.
Please work through the following steps:
- Load the software update on your PC. Unzip the ZIP file and copy the unzipped files onto the empty SD card.
- The files must be located in the root level (top directory level) of the SD card.
- The update files must be the only files in the top directory level.
- Insert the storage medium containing the update files into your concert radio / MMIMMIReduced, simple, logical: the Multi Media Interface (MMI) elegantly combines the operation of all infotainment components in one display and operating system.MMI radio.
- Activate the main menu of your concert radio / MMI radio. Go to the MMI setup* in the top right-hand corner of the main menu.
- Now select the appropriate storage medium from the list. You will then be prompted to start the update.
- During the update, please do not remove the storage medium. The MMI radio cannot be operated during the update. The message “Component: Bluetooth module is being updated…” appears.
- Once the update has been successfully performed, the message “Component: Bluetooth module has been successfully updated” appears.
- Please remove the storage medium from the concert radio / MMI radio. Your mobile phone preparation (Bluetooth) is ready for use again.
* If the system update item does not now appear in the concert radio / MMI radio, your concert radio / MMI radio is not configured for this update.