International Programme for young Italian engineers Audi / Volkswagen
Pilot your path in engineering
If you have recently obtained your degree in the area of engineering, Volkswagen AG and AUDI AG can offer you a unique opportunity: Becoming part of the StartUp Europe Italy Programme allows you to enhance your professional qualifications by developing within a programme that integrates a working experience in Italy as well as an international experience in Germany.
What do we offer?
- A two years international programme that begins in one of the Italian companies Lamborghini, Ducati or Italdesign Giugiaro and later on moves to an international location for an established period of 18 to 21 months in Germany: Volkswagen AG or AUDI AG
- Depending on the available positions offered after culminating the programme, there is the possibility of an incorporation in Volkswagen or Audi in Germany
- Continuous training
- Competitive compensation
What are we looking for?
Recent graduates with a master degree in engineering who fulfil the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of both German and English
- Excellent academic performance
- Mobility and international orientation
- First practical experiences (internships)
- Interest in the car industry
- Creative and proactive skills
- Motivation and aiming to teamwork
- Customer orientation
The application period for the StartUp Europe Italy Programme is already over. We will inform you in time, when new vacancies are available.
Selected vacancies are available in English. For further vacancies, please visit our German job market.
The male form is only used throughout the Audi career website in describing the programmes we have to offer so that texts are easier to read. It goes without saying that all of the programmes are open to both sexes.