Internship at Audi Communications
Sustainable company success through pioneering premium communications: Audi is also successful for this reason and does things its own way. After all, Audi Communications sees itself as a partner of its target groups – always as a partnership of equals. And always driven by the attitude of engendering trust among media representatives, customers and Audi fans around the world. The interns get to know this Audi approach in a variety of ways throughout their practical internship and help shape this approach to the company’s benefit.
As an intern you will support those responsible on a project-specific basis.
- You assume responsibility for your own defined task remit.
- You will be called upon to use your conceptual and strategic thinking as well as project management skills.
- You organise events or prepare meetings with journalists and accompany them – including in various countries.
- The North American and Chinese markets in particular are important for Audi as a global player. For that reason knowledge of country and people and these languages are desirable and useful.
In short, the Audi internship is in particular on-the-job training, which is supplemented with regular training courses in the areas of corporate communications, editorial output and key qualifications. In addition, the Audi interns also complete on-the-job block training at the Berlin School of Journalism and take part in projects run by the Munich Business School.
You should also note the following requirements when preparing your application:
- You have a Master’s degree in communication sciences, journalism or a similar course.
- You will have built on this knowledge with editorial experience in the media sector.
- Your honed stylistic and writing skills in all key journalistic styles are matched by your keen sense for main themes.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills are also required as main qualifications.
- You are also expected to have a keen interest in technical topics and cars.
- An excellent knowledge of English is very important, Chinese desirable.
- Communication skills, team working skills, creativity and independence round off your qualifications profile for the internship.
Please include all documents with your application (your curriculum vitae, current interim or final study certificates, certificates of employment, certification of any stays abroad and an informative cover letter).
The starting dates for the Audi Communications internships are always in October each year. The application phase starts from June in each year. You can find current vacancies for a Communications internship (m/w) here.