Holiday job at Audi - experience car manufacturing up close
Are you a school or university student interested in the world of Audi? Take this opportunity to gain an initial behind-the-scenes look and get a feel for what it’s like to work at Audi.
The application period for a holiday job in 2017 has already ended.
Placements tend to be offered in Production, in the stores and in Logistics. This entails shift work (35 hours a week).
Appointments are for at least six up to a maximum of twelve weeks.
The possibility of a job assignment is especially high during summer.
- You are a school or university student
- You have already reached the legal age
- Appointments are for at least six up to a maximum of twelve weeks
- You are willing to work in shifts (35 hours a week)
- Manual dexterity and suitability for completing industrial tasks are required
- Please note that holiday jobs involve medium to heavy physical work
Currently there is no application for a holiday job possible.
Should there be possibilities for a holiday job assignment in 2018, we will inform you here.