Technical pre-study/basic internship at Audi
You want to study a technical subject – or have already begun – and need to complete a pre-study/basic internship? We can help: a technical pre-study/basic internship at Audi while you are at school or during your first few terms at university gives you practical experience and enables you to meet the formal requirements for your studies.
The internship provides you with the basic technical skills required to embark on studying a technical subject. During the technical internship, you will learn basic technical skills such as turning, filing, drilling and milling.
The technical pre-study/basic internship is offered at the Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm locations over a period of six weeks between June and August in each year. It is held at the training centre at each location.
The internship is aimed at final year school students or students
- who are studying or would like to study a technical subject such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- with technical skills
- and good results at school or university
The application must include the following documents:
- Compelling personal statement highlighting why you are interested in Audi and technology
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Up-to-date school report at the time the application is submitted
- Current university grades (only in the case of students)
- Certificates for completed courses or internships
- Where applicable, official verification from university/college
We offer the following date for the technical pre-study/basic internship at the Ingolstadt location:
June 18th, 2018 – July 27th, 2018. The application period has already ended. After your application, you will receive feedback until May 4th, 2018.
We offer the following dates for the technical pre-study/basic internship at the Neckarsulm location:
Date 1: May 28th, 2018 - July 6th, 2018. The application period has already ended.
Date 2: June 11th, 2018 - July 21th, 2018. The application period has already ended.