The Audi Talent Programme
It’s never too early to start a successful career.
So you have completed an internship at Audi, during which you demonstrated your personal dedication and outstanding performance? Then your chances are good for a recommendation for acceptance to the Audi Talent Programme. Acceptance to the programme is based exclusively on the recommendation of your department supervisor, who can best evaluate your performance through the close cooperation during your internship.
The basic requirements for being accepted into the talent programme are:
- A recommendation for the programme from the supervisor in your department
- Outstanding academic record and performance during your internship
- An internship lasting at least three months
- A minimum of two semesters remaining in your degree programme
- Practical experience
- Foreign language skills and ideally initial experience abroad
- Involvement in social causes
We would like to keep you updated on developments at Audi on an ongoing basis and help you further enhance your skills and knowledge. You will receive:
- The latest information related to Audi
- Target group-specific vacancies, e.g. for internships abroad
- Support in organising an internship abroad, a follow-up internship, a degree thesis, and with starting your career
- Competitions and invitations to trade shows and events
We are pleased to be able to offer you a programme with attractive modules. In return, we ask that you freely and actively discuss with us your plans for continuing your studies and starting your career as well as participate actively in events and workshops, so we can provide the best possible support along the way.