DKW F 5 Front Deluxe Convertible 2-seated, 1937
The DKW F5 Front Deluxe Convertible was one of the most attractive DKW models of the 1930s. It was also known as the "little Horch" because its body was built at the Horch plant. To cope with the great demand, bodies of the same design were also supplied by the company Hornig in Meerane. In addition, this car introduced what was a new body concept for the DKW brand - the wooden frame structure on the Front de-luxe models was clad with sheet-metal panels.