DKW RT 125/2H, 1954
The first DKW motorcycle to be built in Ingolstadt, the RT 125 W launched in the autumn of 1949, was continually improved over the years. In 1954, the RT 125/2H was presented with an engine whose power had been boosted to 6.4 hp. The most important new feature was the telescopic rear wheel suspension in a reinforced frame. This meant that even the smallest model in the DKW motorcycle range had been upgraded to satisfy performance and ride comfort requirements.