2009 Annual General Meeting
The 120th Annual General Meeting of AUDI AG was held on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at the Audi Forum Neckarsulm.
Prof. Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG
Axel Strotbek, Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG Finance and Organization
The invitation to the Annual General Meeting was published in the electronic Federal Official Gazette on April 3, 2009.
- Presentation of the established financial statements of AUDI AG and the consolidated financial statements of the Audi Group, as well as the management reports for AUDI AG and the Audi Group, including the explanatory report on the disclosures pursuant to Sections 289, Para. 4 and 315, Para. 4 of the German Commercial Code at December 31, 2008, together with the report of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on discharge of the members of the Board of Management for the 2008 financial year
- Resolution on discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the 2008 financial year
- Resolution on the amendment of Sections 3, 18 and 19 to the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Election of the auditor of the accounts for the 2009 financial year and of the auditor for the abbreviated consolidated financial statements and interim management report for the first half of 2009
Documents on agenda item 1
No counter-motions have been submitted.