Holiday job at Audi - experience car manufacturing up close
Are you a school or university student interested in the world of Audi? Take this opportunity to gain an initial behind-the-scenes look and get a feel for what it’s like to work at Audi.
The application period for holiday job in 2018 has already ended.
Placements tend to be offered in Production, in the stores and in Logistics. This entails shift work (35 hours a week).
Appointments are for at least six up to a maximum of twelve weeks.
The possibility of a job assignment is especially high during summer.
- You are a school or university student
- You have already reached the legal age
- Appointments are for at least six up to a maximum of twelve weeks
- You are willing to work in shifts (35 hours a week)
- Manual dexterity and suitability for completing industrial tasks are required
- Please note that holiday jobs involve medium to heavy physical work
The application period for a holiday job in 2018 has already ended.
Currently there is no application for a holiday job possible.
Should there be possibilities for a holiday job assignement in 2019, we will inform you here.