Dual study Bachelor’s degree – Ingolstadt
What you can expect
We respond to new needs and challenges with a three-and-a-half-year course and a varied mix of technical studies and practical experience. The practical assignments take place in various areas of AUDI AG, while the university classes are held at the Technical University of Ingolstadt. Here you can obtain a Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Science degree.
In the practical phases, you will work independently on engineering projects and quickly carry responsibility. We determine these practical assignments individually with each dual student. As a participant in the program, you can help shape your own career path at an early stage. You can also gain international experience during an internship semester at an international Group location or a theoretical semester abroad.
Fields of study offered
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Our private and professional world is shaped by electronics, in which computers execute applications and exchange information via networks. This combination of electrical engineering and computer science brings products to life and represents the core competence of electrical engineering and information technology at the Technical University of Ingolstadt.
Electrical Engineering and Electric Mobility
Electrical engineering is shaping the mobility of the future. The teaching in this degree programme is aimed at the future application fields of electric mobility and energy storage systems, an area that covers far more than just cars and bicycles, extending as it does to railway technology, materials handling, robotics and, to an increasing extent, medical engineering. With its intensive cross-fertilisation with other fields of application, this programme will prepare you for an engineering career with responsibility.
Aircraft and Automotive IT
Without computer science, modern automobiles and airplanes are inconceivable: They control airbags, intelligent chassis and anti-lock brakes as well as flight control systems or air navigation systems. The study of aviation and vehicle informatics qualifies precisely for this technique: It is consistently aligned in examples, case studies, internships and project work on typical applications of automotive or aerospace engineering development.
The mechanical engineering degree course is the classic, pioneering training for engineers. The goal of the degree program is to teach practical education based on scientific knowledge and methods, which will enable them to become self-employed professionals as mechanical engineers.
By studying Business Informatics at the TUI, you will acquire the necessary set of skills to analyze and design innovative software systems to support business processes, implement them using state-of-the-art technologies, and manage them throughout their lifecycle.
User Experience Design
Nowadays the success of a product mainly depends on how well it can be used or handled. Manufacturers attach increasing importance to product design and arousing the right emotions in buyers. The degree course in UXD provides precisely this much sought-after qualification. The aim is to make the man-machine interface as effective as possible for a particular user by means of user centred design. The focus is on the user experience with the product in terms of technology (programming), design and conception (usability).
- General or subject-specific higher education entrance or technical college entrance with an average grade of “good” or better.
- Interest in future topics in the field of mobility
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and trends
- Knowledge of foreign languages, especially English.
What else you need to know...
- The application period for the entry to the winter semester 2020/2021 has already expired. The new application period for admission to the winter semester 2021/2022 runs from 07/13/2020 to 09/13/2020. The application link will be published here during the above mentioned period.
- Audi dual students receive a monthly salary. This is independent of which phase of the program you are currently in.
- You also have the opportunity to complete a semester of theory at the international partner universities of TUI University.
- AUDI AG provides a hiring guarantee as part of the program. This means that upon successful completion of the program, we will welcome you with a permanent employment agreement.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.