Good results thanks to the best possible support – finishing an outstanding course of study with a practical thesis clearly puts you on the road to a professional success.
What you can expect
- Completed intermediate diploma/basic studies, in the case of a Bachelor’s degree, completed 4th semester
- Official approval from the university to write a thesis (Bachelor’s/Master’s)
- Good academic performance
- Initial practical experience in the respective subject is desired
What else you need to know...
- While preparing your graduation thesis, you will work at Audi on a freelance basis. This brings the advantage that you are flexible enough, in consultation with your department and as required, to spend time outside the company. You can use this time, for example, to do research in your area of subject and to coordinate with your university.
- You will receive 680 euros per month when you write your Bachelor’s thesis; when you write your Master’s or diploma thesis, you will receive 830 euros per month.
- Before you apply for the announced topics for dissertations, you should check whether your professor is willing to supervise a practical dissertation. Supervision by the university must be guaranteed. During your graduation thesis you will be supervised by an employee from the department.
- We are eager to receive applications from all over the world. For this purpose, however, you should be enrolled at a university and have a valid residence permit.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.