- Peter Kössler was born in Ingolstadt on June 28, 1959.
- After training as an energy equipment electronic stechnician and studying precision engineering at Munich University of Applied Sciences, he began his career as a trainee at AUDI AG in Ingolstadt in 1986.
- Following several positions as group leader and project manager in Production Planning, Kössler was responsible for Production
Planning, Add-On Parts / Structure Planning, Press Shop from 1997 onwards. In 2002, he became Head of the Press Shop in Ingolstadt. With the consolidation of all Audi Press Shops worldwide, he was promoted to Head of the Press Shop
division two years later. From July 1999 until September 2015, he also held the position of Head of the Volkswagen Group’s Press Shop Workgroup.
- From 2007 to 2015, Peter Kössler was in charge of the Audi plant in Ingolstadt. In this role, he was responsible for all
production-related areas and site-specific matters at the Ingolstadt site, including plant logistics, environmental protection and plant safety.
- In October 2015, Peter Kössler transferred to AUDI HUNGARIA MOTOR Kft., where he was appointed Managing Director. Due to company restructuring, Audi Hungaria was renamed AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. at the beginning of 2017, with Peter Kössler becoming Chairman of the Board of Management.
- In addition, Kössler was a member of the Supervisory Board of AUDI AG from 2009 until August 2017.
- Peter Kössler has been a member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG since September 1, 2017. He is responsible for Production and Logistics.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.