Chairman of the Board of Management at AUDI AG
- Gernot Döllner, born in 1969, studied mechanical engineering and design engineering/vehicle technology in Braunschweig, Germany, and Waterloo, Canada.
- In 1993, he joined Volkswagen AG as a doctoral student in Wolfsburg. Following his doctorate, he worked as a systems analyst.
- In 1998, Gernot Döllner moved to Porsche AG in Weissach, as project manager for reengineering. From 2001 to 2010, he was Head of the Vehicle Concepts and Package department there. Additionally, he took over project management for the Porsche 918 Spyder in 2009/2010.
- Gernot Döllner then became the main department head of Product Strategy at Porsche AG. From 2011 to 2018 he was Head of the Panamera model series. After that, he was head of Product and Concept of Porsche AG.
- In 2021, he returned to Wolfsburg, where he led the Group Strategy, the Group Product Strategy, and the General Secretariat of Volkswagen AG.
- The Supervisory Board of AUDI AG appointed Gernot Döllner as Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG, effective September 1, 2023. Since then, he has also been a member of the Board of Management of the Volkswagen Group. He heads the Progressive brand group which includes Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, and Ducati.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.