Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG for Marketing and Sales
- Hildegard Wortmann was born in Münster.
- After studying business administration at the University of Münster, Hildegard Wortmann started her career at Unilever in 1990. She held various positions there including Product and Brand Manager and was later Marketing Director for Calvin Klein. During her work with the company she gained international experience, including London and New York. Alongside her professional career she completed an MBA in London.
- In 1998 she moved to the BMW Group, where she led the relaunch of the MINI brand as Head of Brand Communication. Her other professional positions at BMW included marketing pre-development, innovation projects, product management and after-sales.
- From 2010 to 2017 she was responsible for global product management for BMW. In addition, from 2016 she assumed the overall brand responsibility for the BMW brand.
- With the development and launch of the electric brand BMW i, Hildegard Wortmann placed a decisive focus on e-mobility.
- In January 2018 she moved to Singapore, where she was responsible for the Asia-Pacific sales region.
- Hildegard Wortmann has been the Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG for Sales and Marketing since July 1, 2019. From February to August 2022 she also held the position as Member of the Board of Management of the Volkswagen Group for Sales. In addition, Hildegard Wortmann has been Member of the Extended Executive Committee of the Volkswagen Group since September 1, 2022 and responsible for Sales at Group level.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.