The responsible handling of risks is supported at Audi by a comprehensive Risk Management System and Internal Control System (RMS/ICS).
Principles of the AUDI AG
Principles that apply consistently throughout the group provide the basis for a transparent and appropriate approach to handling risks. These include:
- promote an open risk culture
- align the RMS/ICS with corporate objectives
- balance risks and opportunities so as to make the most of opportunities in the face of manageable, assessable risks
- adhere to rules (compliance)
- the appropriateness of the RMS/ICS in terms of the type, scope, complexity and risk content of the specific business activity and business environment
- regular monitoring of the RMS/ICS for effectiveness and efficiency
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.