School Vacation Jobs
What you can expect
As part of a school vacation job at Audi, a variety of applications are possible. Mainly in the manufacturing sector, such as assembly, warehousing or logistics. If vacation job is offered, the possibility of employment generally exists in the summer months. However, the bidding process will take place at the earliest in April each year.
- Enrolled student with a matriculation certificate
- Prepared to work in a shift system (35 hours per week) and physically fit
- Good manual skills
- Available for at least six weeks and at most 12 weeks
What else you need to know...
- A wide range of possible assignments are available during a school vacation job at Audi. Mainly, however, they are in production areas such as assembly, the warehouse or logistics
- Non-EU citizens must provide us with a valid residence permit or work permit
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.