Dual Study Master’s Degree
Audi dual targets computer science bachelor graduates. The program combines studies at the Ingolstadt Technical University or at the Technical University of Munich with practical assignments at Audi.
What you can expect
Within the framework of the practical semester, you are given the opportunity to gather an international experience at one of our worldwide Group locations.
Depending on the field of study, the study can take place either at Technical University of Ingolstadt (TUI) or at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). The respective duration of the program is 2 years (TUI) or 2.5 (TUM) after which you would be awarded with a Master degree of Science.
Offered fields of study
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree that meets the admission requirements of the university.
- Initial practical experience as part of academic internships or a graduation thesis in industry.
- Fascination with automobiles.
- Knowledge of foreign languages, especially English.
What else you need to know...
- As a program participant you receive a monthly salary. The latter is independent from phase of the program you are currently in.
- Additionally, you have the chance to complete a theoretical semester at one of TUI’s international partner university.
- Within the framework of the program, AUDI AG guarantees an employment. This implies that after a successful completion of the degree, we would employ you on permanent basis.
- In advance, you can check the TUI or TUM website for the admission requirements of the respective Master's program.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.