Would you like to gain international practical experience in the Audi world and expand your intercultural skills? Then immerse yourself in the international world of Audi and get to know the company outside of Germany. Experience other cultures in an international working context. With Audi, you have the chance to gain valuable experience in interesting places and develop your language skills, as well as to obtain valuable international practical experience.
What you can expect
During an internship abroad with Audi, you work at one of our worldwide locations, e.g. Belgium, Hungary or Mexico.
You are currently studying and want to enrich your theoretical knowledge through hands-on experience. Then take on the adventure of an international internship into one of our foreign production locations. In addition to practical experience, you can also improve your language skills and intercultural skills.
Take the next step and compile your application documents and send them to the address specified in the according vacancy or upload your application documents in the respective job portal of the foreign location. Representatives from the HR department and local department will assess your documents and conclude whether your application meets the requirements of the internship. If you were able to convince them with a positive telephone interview, you will receive a contract for an internship abroad following the confirmation from the HR department. Even during your internship, a supervisor will be available to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Qualifications and a major, coherent with the internship description
- Good command of English and, if necessary, knowledge of the national or company’s language
- 4 - 6 months availability in the semester period (longer periods are preferred)
- Sufficient lead time for the organizational preparations
- The majority of countries require a valid enrollment certificate
What else you need to know...
- In general, it should be noted that the application process for an internship abroad can take more time than an application for a domestic internship due to the time difference and the transnational support. Therefore, initiate the search for vacancies approx. six months before your desired internship’s starting date.
- Knowledge of the national language is often an advantage, but is not always mandatory.
- The internship’s remuneration and any additional benefits are based on the country-specific internship conditions and vary from country to country.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.