Technical Preparatory/Basic Internships
What you can expect
The six-week course is based on the universities’ specifications and requirements. In the first week, you will be assigned to a training station in the assembly department. The second and third weeks will focus on metalworking. The remaining weeks will teach you the basic skills: milling, lathing and welding.
The program is complemented by exciting presentations and the chance to speak with engineers to learn about their jobs. If you are interested in other Audi programs, such as Audi dual, you can meet program's participants to learn more.
- You are a high school graduate with the goal of enrolling in an undergraduate technical degree program or you are already enrolled in an undergraduate technical degree (e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering)
- Good academic achievements
- Availability between June – September
What else you need to know…
- The internship is generally scheduled between June and September.
- Required application documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current school report, if applicable, the current transcript of records of the degree program, if required, certificate of enrollment.
Your application in Ingolstadt
Currently we do not provide a Technical Preparatory/Basic Internship in Ingolstadt. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Your application in Neckarsulm
Currently we do not provide a Technical Preparatory/Basic Internship in Neckarsulm. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.