Technical Preparatory/Basic Internships
Do you need a preparatory or basic internship for your technical course of study? You can complete a technical preparatory or basic internship at Audi’s Ingolstadt or Neckarsulm locations. Over a period of six weeks, you will learn the basic skills for your subsequent course of study, such as lathing, filing, drilling and milling.
What you can expect
The six-week course is based on the universities’ specifications and requirements. In the first week, you will be assigned to a training station in the assembly department. The second and third weeks will focus on metalworking. The remaining weeks will teach you the basic skills: milling, lathing and welding.
The program is complemented by exciting presentations and the chance to speak with engineers to learn about their jobs. If you are interested in other Audi programs, such as Audi dual, you can meet program's participants to learn more.
- A high school graduate with the goal of studying a technical degree program or already studying a technical degree course (e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering)
- Good academic achievements
- You will learn the basic skills required of most schools
- Availability between June – September
What else you need to know…
- The internship is generally scheduled between June and September.
- You will be paid 230 euros per month for the six-week internship.
- Required application documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current school report, if applicable, the current transcript of records of the degree program, if required, certificate of enrollment.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.