Technical Preparatory/Basic Internships
Do you need a preparatory or basic internship for your technical course of study? You can complete a technical preparatory or basic internship at Audi’s Ingolstadt or Neckarsulm locations. Over a period of six weeks, you will learn the basic skills for your subsequent course of study, such as lathing, filing, drilling and milling.
What you can expect
The six-week course is based on the universities’ specifications and requirements. In the first week, you will be assigned to a training station in the assembly department. The second and third weeks will focus on metalworking. The final three weeks will teach you the basic skills: milling, lathing and welding.
The program is complemented by exciting presentations and the chance to speak with engineers to learn about their jobs. If you are interested in other Audi programs, such as Audi dual, you can meet program participants to learn more.
- You are a high school graduate with the goal of studying a technical degree program or you are already studying a technical degree course (e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering)
- You have good academic achievements
- You are available for an internship between June – September
Other things you need to know…
- The internship is generally scheduled between June and September.
- You will be paid 230 euros per month for the six-week internship.
- You will learn the basic skills required by most schools.
- Required application documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current school report, if applicable, the current grades of the degree program, if required, compulsory proof of the university / applied-science university
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.