All important information about the company’s financial development can be found in the Investor Relations section.
Key figures Audi Group
January until March 2023
Premium Brand Group
(Operating margin: 10.8%)
Net cash flow
“We saw a strong start to the year in the first quarter, proving once again that we have the economic strength to systematically continue on our path toward becoming a leading provider of connected, fully electric premium mobility.
- The brand group delivered 421,824 Audi, Bentley, and Lamborghini vehicles – around 8 percent more than in the same period last year.
- Deliveries of all-electric models in the brand group increased by 43 percent to 34,584 vehicles.
- Revenue climbed 18.2 percent to €16.9 billion.
- Operating profit climbed to €1.8 billion, while the operating margin of 10.8 percent was at the upper end of the strategic target corridor.
- Net cash flow rose by 4.4 percent to €1.7 billion.
Audi Report 2022
Quarterly Update Q1 2023
Audi Fact Pack Q1 2023
Audi Q1 2023 Investor Relations Conference Call
20 pages, EN
Further financial publications
|GJ Results 2022||March 16, 2023|
|3M Results 2023||May 5, 2023|
|6M Results 2023||
July 28, 2023
|9M Results 2023||
October 27, 2023
What Audi stands for
- We are the progressive premium brand in the Volkswagen Group and delight our customers with sustainable premium mobility.
- We focus on qualitative growth worldwide– also in terms of new business models.
- We profit from effects of scale through synergies in the Volkswagen Group.
- We make electric mobility profitable and are committed to a premium margin of 9 to 11 percent.
- We use a management model with a clearly defined target system based on economic and ESG7) criteria.
- We stand up for our values. High standards of integrity, diversity and social responsibility serve as the foundation of our activities.
- The Audi Team is passionate about the brand and about delighting our customers.
Questions and contact
- Haven’t found what you were looking for? Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Robert Schwarzl, Head of Financial Communication / Analytics, Investor Relations.
About us: Audi brand and company
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.