2017 Fiscal Year Compact
OPERATING RETURN ON SALES
(after special items: 7.8%)
RESEARCH- & DEVELOPEMENT RATIO
NET CASH FLOW
RATIO OF CAPEX
RETURN ON INVESTMENT (RoI)
Deliveries and distribution
- In the 2017 fiscal year, Audi delivered 1,878,105 cars to customers worldwide – an increase of 0.6 % compared with the previous year. This set a new record.
- In addition to the market success of the new Audi A5 family, the SUV models Q2, Q5 and Q were chiefly responsible for this volume growth.
- The growth trend in the North American region was particularly dynamic (+8 %), driven primarily by strong demand in the United States (+8 %). Audi also recorded a slight increase in volume in Western Europe (+1 %). In China, the company was back on track for success in the second half of the year and recorded a total increase in deliveries of 1 %.
- The Italian brand Lamborghini sold more supercars in 2017 than ever before in its history. A total of 3,815 cars were delivered to customers (+10 %).
- With 55,871 motorcycles passing into new owners’ hands, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati raised its delivery volume slightly (+1 %).
Download all information
03/15/2017 | Annual Report 2017
277 pages, EN
03/15/2017 | Financial part
191 pages, EN
03/15/2017 | Magazine part
90 pages, DE
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.