Horch 830 convertible, 1933
In 1933, Auto Union presented a Horch with V8 engine for the first time at the Berlin Motor Show. It had a cubic capacity of 3 litres. Because of its number of cylinders and displacement, the "little" Horch was designated Type 830. The convertible bodies were supplied by Gläser in Dresden. From 1935, the 830 was available with chassis in two different wheelbases, as the 830 BK (short) with 3,200 mm and as the 830 BL (long) with 3,350 mm.