Production specialists in assembly
What we need you for
As an assembly specialist, you work hands on with the product in the production of our premium vehicles. With technical skills and a sense of quality, you get the vehicles ready for the road.
What to expect
In Audi production, you will work in a modern working environment and use innovative assembly processes that we are constantly developing further. Together with your team, you will install individual components or entire assemblies on the vehicle. In doing so, you will follow firmly defined processes and adhere to our high quality standards. Compliance with safety regulations, rules, and laws is a matter of course for you, as is handling tools and equipment responsibly.
What we offer
- 35 hour work week
- 30 days holiday per year
- a 3-month probationary period
- favourable leasing conditions for Audi models
- an attractive annual salary
- you can find more services here
- minimum age: 18 years
- completed vocational training in a metal working or electrical profession
- good written and spoken German
- willingness to work early and late shifts in alternating cycles
- readiness for medium to heavy physical activity
- craftsmanship and aptitude for industrial activities
- two years of work experience desirable
- Non-EU citizens must provide a valid residence permit or work permit
This is how the application process works
After your successful registration and application in the applicant portal, we will check your documents and contact you as soon as possible.
Currently, no applications can be accepted until further notice. In addition, there may be a delay in processing applications that have already been submitted.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.