Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG for Finance, China and Legal Affairs
- Dr. Arno Antlitz was born on March 30, 1970, in Premich, Lower Franconia.
- After studying industrial engineering with a specialization in mechanical engineering at the Technical University of Darmstadt, he earned his doctorate (Dr. rer. pol.) from the Otto Beisheim School of Management (WHU) in Koblenz, Germany.
- In 1999, Dr. Arno Antlitz began his professional career at the management consultancy McKinsey&Company, Inc., where his last position was Associate Principal. His consulting focus was on strategy and organizational and cost optimization in the automotive and supply industry.
- Antlitz joined Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft in 2004 and assumed responsibility for global product controlling for the Volkswagen brand in 2005.
- From January 2010, Antlitz was responsible for Controlling and Accounting on the Board of Management of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand. He played a key role in this position in the development and implementation of the pact for the future as well as in the turnaround plans in the regions.
- Dr. Arno Antlitz has been a Member of the Board of Management of AUDI AG since March 1, 2020, and is responsible for Finance, China and Legal Affairs.
Models, products and services – switch to your country / sales region website and discover the regional diversity of Audi.